OptiVia Banking Equipment & Services
Banks. Credit Unions. Small Financial Institutions. ATMs.
OptiVia maintains a collection of financial institution-related products and services that can be secured individually or brought together to provide a powerful solution.
Why choose OptiVia Banking Equipment & Services…
OptiVia Banking Equipment provides comprehensive turnkey solutions for credit unions and banks. This means a single contact for your project requirements – whether for corporate, traditional branch, or non-traditional branch spaces. OptiVia can manage both construction and remodeling projects.
From design concepts to project management and installation, OptiVia Banking Equipment will:
- perform site surveys
- recommend innovative, physical security products such as vaults, safes, drive-up systems and interior furnishings
- suggest security measures such as DVRs, cameras and access control solutions
- provide construction and installation, from kiosks to first-lane through-the-wall ATMs
- survey to evaluate ATM ADA compliance and look for compliance solution options
- design modular and free-standing teller stations
- determine a smaller real estate footprint
- ensure the integration of equipment into the design solution
- develop workstation & private office typicals
- provide electronic security equipment
- establish standards
Trevor Cooke, email@example.com, 614-487-4138
Nick Behler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-554-8860
OptiVia Banking Equipment & Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LOTH, Inc., headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with a full-service dealership in Columbus, Ohio. LOTH is a market leader in planning, procuring, and installing office furniture as well as providing related services through OptiVia, such as move management and relocation, outsourced facility services, transportation logistics, and asset management both regionally and nationwide.